Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MONSTER CHILLER BLOGGER THEATRE!

As FDR once said, “The only things we have to fear, are evil cats and puppets.”


With All Hallows Eve just a few days away, I wanted to share a few more weird and off beat videos of stuff that gives me the willies, and/or the heebie jeebies.

Or in some cases, both.


First up: A terrific and chilling little short film I stumbled on a few years ago…


THE CAT WITH HANDS



Puppets. Is there anything more terrifying?


A little known Muppet called Uncle Deadly was probably one of the most horrible things to come out of Jim Henson’s imagination. Here’s a really short clip from “the Phantom of the Muppet Show,” which guest starred Twiggy.



This last clip is probably the most terrifying thing I ever saw as a child. Whenever this would play, I would hide until my Mum told me it was safe to come out.



Why don’t you sing a song. That’ll make you feel better.


Sleep tight.


-HJARNOR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment