Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stay Classy Jay

I remember Craig Ferguson's show a few years ago when he discussed his feelings on Britney Spears. When all the other comedians were having a field day as her life seemed to be on the Anna Nicole Smith Express Bus to Hades, Ferguson decided (and I believe quite genuinely) to take the high ground and give her a pass.




I would have thought that Leno might choose to do the same...





I'm not going to say shame on Jay, but really, I think he's doing himself a disservice by not taking the high ground on this.










Coincidence?

I'd love to hear what the average American thinks Schadenfreude is during a segment of Jaywalking.

I'm quietly hoping one of the Dancing Ito's goes public with a molestation charge.

-J

1 comment:

  1. Leno is the worst, worst, worst. Unless, of course, you're talking about Fallon, who's even worse.

    ReplyDelete