Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Ones Who Walk Toward an Omelet

My friend Dan's restaurant and bar, J.Fox's, just received a nine out of ten star rating from the Breakfast Connoisseurs at Breakfastwinnipeg.com for an amazing Sunday brunch.

http://www.breakfastwinnipeg.com/JFoxs.html

Andrew McMonagle, breakfast gourmand and columnist for the Uniter, had this to say:

"Sunday brunch hasn’t looked this good in a long while. Nice, big cups of decent coffee, satisfying cutlery (had a nice weight to it, not flimsy and bite-ridden like we’ve had before) . My plate was overflowing with fruit, such that I had to ask Daniel if we were getting special treatment. He told me he knew we were coming, but that it wasn’t special treatment. Further visits by Leif confirmed this."

If you're looking for a little Thanksgiving pregame nosh, check it out!



For more breakfast suggestions, check out Breakfast Connoisseurs Facebook page.

I'm partial to Falafel Place and Stella's myself.

Nosdrovya!

-Jay, Eggs, Sausage & Spam

*Clever!

1 comment:

  1. Stella's rules, but I'm tired of fighting others for a table...

    ReplyDelete